Added a lot of new things. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way that ID’s really need to be cemented if I expect to call them again in the future. So, that’s fixed, and I think the plugin should be stable for updates now.
I put some new features in and fixed up some problems from before…
-Date/Time-stamp on recorded elements
-There’s now a marker that tells the user what the last active render element was
-Inclusion/Exclusion lists for compositing tags are now supported
-The list can be expanded vertically now by expanding the dialog window
I need to get going on a PC compile soon, which may add some new headaches. Hopefully won’t be too bad 🙂
Also, I got a chance to show this off at a freelance job interview this week, which was really fun. I had a small little crowd of people around me kind of foaming at the mouth watching the demo. I’ve been talking, too, with a couple possible partners for sales and distribution. Not sure what to price this at, yet. Probably under $100. I need to do some market research and see how much people are reasonably willing to pay for this tool.