Cross Platform Download For C4D V12
Not sure what Render Elements does? Check out the new vimeo group, which has a couple demo videos!
It took a lot of time to get this updated or V12. A lot of things have changed in the C4D SDK. I have tried to test all functions, but I can’t guarantee it’s bug free. Please let me know if you find a bug. And, as always, please remember that this software is beta. Use at your own risk!
Summary of new changes/bug fixes:
– Code updated for V12.
– Mental Ray Camera Tags now supported. Mental Ray render settings supported.
– Full support for Sketch Style and Sketch Render tags
– Some internal changes with the way VRay tags are dealt with. Unfortunately, this means old scenes with Vray tags will have errors in them.
– Ability to choose what data is stored/recalled in render elements (under the options menu). This is a project-wide setting, not per element. These preferences can also be saved as default.
– “Delete All” menu selection now works properly and will not cause crashes or invalidate the render element list.
– “Delete All” menu selection will also give the option of deleting RE bitmap preview folders.
– Render elements can now be recorded for an untitled document. Previously, this was not allowed.
– Updated Help pdf.